We are doing everything we can to protect AND support our franchise partners, Crew members and communities at this time.
As such, we’ve made many nationwide operational changes since the outbreak, including…
- Take-Out & Delivery Only — Indoor seating is no-longer available at any Crumbl location. We look forward to serving you via take-out or delivery and are quickly working to build additional limited-contact purchasing options.
- No-Contact Delivery — Crumbl drivers as well as our 3rd-party delivery partners now leave all orders on the doorstep of each customer when delivering, limiting hand-off contact and the potential spread of COVID-19.
- Limited Delivery — In an effort to protect vulnerable populations like the sick and elderly, Crumbl is no longer delivering to hospitals or nursing homes.
- Operational Hours — All Crumbl locations will now close at 10pm on weekdays instead of midnight. This change will give bakers more time to clean and sanitize themselves and the store during and after their shift as well as decrease the need for evening shifts.
- In-Store Social Distancing Policy — Numbers have been taped to the ground in and outside of each Crumbl location instructing customers on where to stand while waiting for their cookies in order to remain 6-feet-apart at all times. Instructions on this, as well as other safety guidelines are posted in and outside of each store.
- Heightened Cleanliness — Heightened standards of cleanliness for every storefront & Crew member have been implemented throughout our baking and processing procedures. Each store is doing its best to ensure that Crew members remain employed, but aren’t working more than needed to facilitate social distancing internally.
- Additional Policy and Procedural Updates — Each Crumbl location is individually owned and operated. As such, many Franchise Partners are developing additional policies and procedures to hinder the spread of COVID-19 in their respective areas.